Join us for an exclusive marketing workshop during The Forum.
How to Cash Out Centralized Leasing
Wednesday, March 27 — 2-5PM PT
Terranea Resort — Los Angeles, CA
With all the shifts in today’s tumultuous multifamily market — dropping occupancies, flat or decreasing rent growth, increased expenses, increasingly discerning customers, and tight budgets — marketers need all the help they can get to succeed in 2024.
Join host Dom Beveridge for an exclusive marketing workshop taking place during The Forum 2024* to learn how you can improve your top line with incremental revenue, cut costs with proven best practices, and progress your career in the new operating model. The workshop will deep-dive into:
- Best practices on lead sharing + best practices on lead nurturing
- How AI fits in and how to make it work with people
- Biggest ah-ha moments + best practices for centralized teams: don’t duplicate efforts across teams, increase efficiency on follow-up to follow through
- Ways to stop cannibalizing your marketing spend
- Increasing LTV, lowering CAC, and boosting loyalty
This will be a high-impact, hands-on, dynamic working session with some of the leaders in centralized leasing. You’ll take away tangible work products that will help you advance your leasing strategies!
*Please note: Full registration to The Forum is not required to attend this event.
RSVP for the Workshop
VP, Customer Experience
SVP, Head of Marketing and Leasing