Change the world by changing the renter experience.
Most companies claim to have an ethos or values, but rarely live up to them. Our actions match our values, and, if they don’t we hope we are held accountable to these.
Our people power the transformation toward a better leasing experience.
Our mission and values power our people.
We think, breath, and live in
Everyone sweeps the floor.
We work together across boundaries to meet the needs of our clients, team members, and community. We have an inclusive culture that leverages the strengths of our diverse talent to innovate and maximize good. Our success is dependent upon the collective energy, intelligence, and contributions of all team members. We are better together.
Being Prosocial means:
- You are committed to continued self-improvement, and seek to help others improve.
- You believe that the best work is done without walls or egos.
- You are dependable and dependent on others’ contributions to drive progress.
- You believe that one person doesn’t cause a win or failure. We win as a team and lose as a team.
Do the right thing always and in all ways.
We keep the needs of our clients, team members, and community at the heart of what we do. We are balanced, fair, and thoughtful in the way we approach all with whom we connect. We develop relationships that make a positive difference.
Having Integrity means:
- You are authentically human. No one is perfect and we’re not trying to be.
- You are caring and cared for. We have one another’s backs.
- You are grateful, transparent, respectful, and above all, trustworthy.
- You take your mission seriously, but not yourself.
- You know how to be lighthearted.
Change with purpose.
We set imaginative, bold, competitive goals and stretch to exceed them. Not bound by convention. We shun the incremental and go for the leap. We deliver “wow” through both our product and service. We seek to change the world.
Being Novel means:
- You dare to be bold and vibrant.
- You thrive on developing innovative solutions; a refreshing change from the norm.
- You fail forward. Learn from your mistakes and keep moving.
- You are inquisitive and comfortable challenging the status quo.
The will to win.
We are passionate about our clients, team members, and community and will drive relentlessly to win for them. We act courageously and strategically to exceed expectations and shape a better future.
Being Kick-A** Means
- You are scrappy, tenacious and determined.
- You hustle and don’t ask for permission to get things done.
- You have a bias for action and solutions.
- You empower and are empowered to make an impact
Meet our latest P.I.N.K. Champs.
We vote for our team members that best demonstrate and live our P.I.N.K. core values. These are outstanding individuals that truly push our whole company to be better, perform at a higher level, and make us what we are.
We take action to make housing more equitable.
We didn’t just build industry-changing products, with the industry’s best team, we also started the industry’s first 501(c)(3), H.O.M.E., or Housing Opportunities Made Equal. We scalably fund it with our products (not flashy infrequent checks for a photo op) because we know that housing is vital.
We’re committed to inclusivity.
Funnel is committed to building a ProTech company that is as diverse as the multifamily industry we serve, and that means working to not only live our inclusivity, but also to support and encourage it among all of society.
- The more everyone can educate themselves, the better.
- The world needs empathy, compassion, and openness. We all need to do our part to identify positive ways to speak up—and show up—to address these issues.
- Equality and racial equity transcend economic or political ideology. These are issues grounded in basic human rights.
- Addressing systemic racism demands immediate action and unwavering commitment to effect change.
More reasons to love Funnel
Health, dental + vision coverage
Women of Funnel organization
Funnel Pride organization
Interested in joining the Funnel team?
View our current open positions.