Strategy and Operations Manager – CRM
Have you ever rented an apartment and wished the process could be better? At Funnel, we do, too. We know we need to make the process of renting an apartment as easy as purchasing socks on Amazon. We’ve created cloud-based marketing and leasing software that delivers the ultimate rental experience for everyone involved in the process. We’re in the process of transforming the real estate industry through cutting-edge technology built, sold, and supported by the most passionate people you’ll meet.
We’re searching for a Strategy & Operations Manager to lead the go-to-market approach to help us scale our core CRM business. You will act as an internal consultant and examine our business and client relationships to help us identify and replicate where we win and what part of the market we should focus on. You will help us generate a playbook for helping our property owner clients to transform the way they do business using our technology with the intention of greatly improving the apartment rental process.
The Strategy & Operations Manager role is fully remote, though if you are in the Tampa or New York City areas, you’d have the option to come into the office.
What you’ll do
- Get on-site with customers and non-customers to understand their business, how the pandemic has impacted them
- Identify the core metrics that drive our client’s business that we have increased and work with our customer experience team to document those metrics for existing customers and new pilots.
- Research how our management company clients are centralizing leasing operations and work with our product & customer experience team to identify a playbook to deliver centralization to new customers
- Operate in a cross-functional environment, develop a strong relationship with product, customer experience, and sales to ensure the success of your priorities
What we think you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, strategy, biz dev, operations, technology, banking, analytics, or related experience; high-growth or early-stage start-up experience is a plus
- Proven track record of running initiatives, achieving goals, and succeeding in a team environment
You’ll really impress us if you have
- A JD or MBA
- Experience in the real estate business
- Experience with SQL
Funnel offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll get to work with the most transparent, passionate, and brightest people ready to revolutionize the industry. If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company where you can advance your career, you’ve come to the right place.
Funnel is an equal opportunity employer. Any and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.