Sr. Technical Recruiter
Have you ever rented an apartment and wished the process could be better? At Funnel, we do, too. We know we need to make the process of renting an apartment as easy as purchasing socks on Amazon. We’ve created cloud-based marketing and leasing software that delivers the ultimate rental experience for everyone involved in the process. We’re in the process of transforming the real estate industry through cutting-edge technology built, sold, and supported by the most passionate people you’ll meet.
We’re searching for a Sr. Technical Recruiter to help us find the most talented and passionate candidates that embody the Funnel PINK core values. This is an individual contributor role today but has rapid room for growth. You will closely collaborate on how to formulate, lead, and execute our recruiting strategy with our executive leadership team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced role, where your contributions and ideas will directly build the foundation of how our organization grows and scales our most important asset… our people!
The Sr. Technical Recruiter role is remote with the option to work from an office if based in NYC or Tampa, FL.
Click the blue button at the bottom of the page to apply.
What we expect in this role
- Candidate-focused: Make sure candidates have the same prompt, professional, and enjoyable experience our customers have interacting with us
- Source: Leverage your network, the latest technologies, and partnerships to source world-class talent that is passionate about Funnel’s company mission
- Partner: Quickly become thought leader to Funnel’s leadership team by understanding the company’s key business opportunities and hiring challenges
- Innovate: Taking our recruiting and hiring practices to the next level by identifying opportunities and creating processes to optimize hiring speed and quality
- Deliver: Recruit passive candidates at technical and senior levels, and identify appropriate closing strategies based on motivation and fit
What we think you’ll need
- 2+ years of recruiting or talent acquisition experience for technical roles
- Clear track record of sourcing and closing technical talent
- Comfort using applicant tracking systems and pursuing passive candidate sourcing strategies
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiting tools
You’ll really impress us if you have
- Prior tech start-up experience
- Experience at a top tier technology company
- Experience recruiting executive-level candidates
- In-house and agency experience
- Previously implemented internal ATS workflows and processes
- The ability to leverage and build new sources of talent (alumni associations, educational institutions, professional networks, etc.)
Funnel offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll get to work with the most transparent, passionate, and brightest people ready to revolutionize the industry. If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company where you can advance your career, you’ve come to the right place.
Funnel is an equal opportunity employer. Any and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.