Sr. Customer Success Manager
Have you ever rented an apartment and wished the process could be better? At Funnel, we do, too. We know we need to make the process of renting an apartment as easy as purchasing socks on Amazon. We’ve created cloud-based marketing and leasing software that delivers the ultimate rental experience for everyone involved in the process. We’re in the process of transforming the real estate industry through cutting-edge technology built, sold, and supported by the most passionate people you’ll meet.
We’re searching for a Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) to drive the success and happiness of our clients. We’re in need of someone who can understand our clients’ business challenges, articulate our solution’s value, execute an implementation plan, and ensure their continued long-term success as a technology partner. Your combination of customer obsession and technical fluency will deliver a world-class experience to our clients. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced role in a rapidly growing start-up, where your contributions will directly impact the future strategies and processes of our Client Experience organization.
The Senior Customer Success Manager role is remote with the option to work from an office if based in NYC or Tampa, FL.
Click the blue button at the bottom of the page to apply.
What we expect in this role
- Deep customer focus: Serve as the ultimate owner of our most strategic clients’ success and satisfaction… their success and your success are one
- Addicted to process improvement: Lead major Client Experience team initiatives on operating improvements, education and documentation, and best practices
- Insatiable curiosity: Become conversant in our top clients’ business needs and the industry. Develop mastery and an ability to keep up with our rapidly changing tech capabilities
- Technical fluency and problem-solving: Quickly resolve technical challenges for your clients, and be able to delicately balance short-term and long solutions
- Drive product adoption and growth: Ensure the adoption of new beta features, and synthesize customer feedback to Product Management to inform our roadmap
- Change management: Identify risks, drive efficient decisions, and collaboratively build trust across a cross-functional group of stakeholders
- Education and consultation: Confidently lead training/educational initiatives with your client stakeholders, and help guide them to the right business workflows to optimize our solution
- Autonomous: Deliver results autonomously with minimal direction or guidance
Ability to influence: Ability to navigate, influence, and communicate with poise to CxO/VP level and senior technical stakeholders (both internally/externally)
- Stellar communication: Distill and translate reasonably technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders to drive intended outcomes
What we think you’ll need
- 2-3+ years relevant client-facing experience (e.g. Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, Customer Support)
- 3+ years at a SaaS technology company
- A successful track record implementing complex technology solutions
- Ability to deliver on multiple projects with competing and nuanced priorities
- Proven ability to nurture, influence, grow relationships with accounts at a strategic level
- Proficiency with project management tools (e.g. JIRA, Monday.com, Basecamp, etc.)
- Experience leveraging data and business analysis to drive decisions, but strong business judgment when time or information is limited
You’ll really impress us if you have
- Experience at a top-tier tech company (e.g. Salesforce, Google, Hubspot, etc.)
- Experience or in-depth knowledge of the real estate space
- Cloud-based CRM technology experience
- Proficiency with SQL or data analysis
Funnel is an equal opportunity employer. Any and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.