Product Analyst – Online Leasing
Have you ever rented an apartment? Wish the process could be better? Enter Funnel Leasing. We may not be able to lower the rent, but we can make the process of renting an apartment as easy as buying socks on Amazon. How do we do it? We create cloud-based marketing and leasing software that delivers the ultimate rental experience for everyone involved in the process. Funnel Leasing is in the process of transforming the real estate industry through cutting-edge technology built, sold, and supported by the most passionate people you’ll ever meet.
We’re looking for an equally ambitious and proactive Product Analyst to join us. The Product Analyst will join our online leasing team, working to streamline the process of applying for an apartment. We are looking for someone with a year or more of professional experience who is interested in a future career in product management or quality assurance.
Click the blue button at the bottom of the page to apply.
- Collaborate with an agile team consisting of a product manager, designer, and engineers to ensure the development of great products
- Be the primary QA resource for new features released by one of our online leasing teams
- Help to establish success metrics and document test plans and acceptance criteria for product requirements
- Create internal and client-facing help documentation for new features
- Be the expert on our platform – act as the frontline for internal and external product assistance and training
- Work closely with Product and Design to conduct research (user and otherwise) to drive product development
- Strong SQL experience
- 1-2 years experience in a related field
- Experience with QA, writing test cases, and acceptance criteria
- Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills
- Strong verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Experience in the real estate industry
- Familiarity with scrum/agile development and JIRA software
- Academic background in design, computer science, marketing, or related engineering field
Funnel is an equal opportunity employer. Any and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.