Lutz, FL (Tampa, FL)
Have you ever rented an apartment and wished the process could be better? At Funnel, we do, too. We know we need to make the process of renting an apartment as easy as purchasing socks on Amazon. We’ve created cloud-based marketing and leasing software that delivers the ultimate rental experience for everyone involved in the process. We’re in the process of transforming the real estate industry through cutting-edge technology built, sold, and supported by the most passionate people you’ll meet.
We’re currently searching for an Executive Assistant to support our leadership team. This role demands sound judgment and the ability to work well independently. The right candidate will be highly organized with a strong sense of ownership.
The Executive Assistant role is based in Tampa, Florida. It’s fully remote with the option to come into our local office.
Click the blue button at the bottom of the page to apply.
What you will do
- Work closely with the leadership team and HR team to provide support to the organization
- Organize, prioritize and manage time-sensitive and confidential information
- Assist with management of team space, including moves and reconfiguration
- Project/program management: Support annual operational planning process, business planning, and performance review cycles.
- Complex calendar management and scheduling of internal and external meetings
- Drive key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, supply ordering, etc.)
- Drive and track the completion of key deliverables; follow up on outstanding items and projects as needed
- Manage and coordinate company travel
A little about you
- 3+ years of experience providing support for senior-level executives
- 1+ years experience in Event Planning
- 1+ years experience in HR support or Recruiting
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Customer service oriented
- Detail orientated
Funnel is an equal opportunity employer. Any and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.