Have you ever rented an apartment? Wish the process could be better? Enter Funnel. We may not be able to lower the rent, but we can make the process of renting an apartment as easy as buying socks on Amazon. How do we do it? We create cloud-based marketing and leasing software that delivers the ultimate rental experience for everyone involved in the process. We’re in the process of transforming the real estate industry through cutting-edge technology built, sold, and supported by the most passionate people you’ll ever meet.
We’re searching for a passionate and diligent DevOps Engineer Lead to help ensure that our infrastructure is secure, scalable, and well maintained.
Click the blue button at the bottom of the page to apply for the DevOps Engineer role.
- Building and maintaining our infrastructure platform built on AWS and Kubernetes.
- Building out CI/CD and automated test infrastructure.
- Building and maintaining a monitoring platform that provides engineering teams visibility into the systems they are building.
- Anticipate, identify, mitigate, and resolve issues relating to client-facing systems or services and application operation in conjunction with relevant teams.
- Building a platform that makes it easy to ensure we remain secure and compliant.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years in a DevOps role
- Comfortable in all parts of the system from network to OS to storage
- Comfortable with Python and BASH
- Experience building managing infrastructure on a wide array of AWS products (EC2, EKS, RDS, SQS, S3, CloudWatch, etc.)
- And you’ve built and maintained that infrastructure with Terraform
- Experience supporting a production Kubernetes cluster
- Postgres configuration and tuning experience
- Security hardening experience
Funnel offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll get to work with the most transparent, passionate, and brightest people ready to revolutionize the industry. If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company where you can advance your career, you’ve come to the right place.
Funnel is an equal opportunity employer. Any and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.