Data Entry Project Manager
Have you ever rented an apartment and wished the process could be better? At Funnel, we do, too. We know we need to make the process of renting an apartment as easy as purchasing socks on Amazon. We’ve created cloud-based marketing and leasing software that delivers the ultimate rental experience for everyone involved in the process. We’re in the process of transforming the real estate industry through cutting-edge technology built, sold, and supported by the most passionate people you’ll meet.
We’re searching for a Data Entry Project Manager who will coordinate the setup and implementation of new and existing clients. The Data Entry Project Manager we are in need of is an organized, communicative individual who will be integral in driving process improvement to allow for more timely implementations. This individual will be responsible for maintaining quality control measures around implementation both internally and externally and will be critical in ensuring go-lives are executed smoothly. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced role in a rapidly growing start-up.
Click the blue button at the bottom of the page to apply.
- Manage training, personnel, and deliverables of outsourcing partners
- Create and manage quality control mechanisms for partner deliverables
- As needed, support actual setup and implementation
- Provide cross-functional project management for implementations
- Identify areas of opportunity for more timely implementation and increased scale
- Develop processes to drive efficiencies in the pre-go live and day of go-live process
- Train Client Experience team on current and new implementation processes
- Ensure internal documentation is updated as the platform evolves
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Ability to Multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Strong and clear communication
- Highly organized
Nice to Have
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with JIRA
Funnel is an equal opportunity employer. Any and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.