Lutz, FL (Tampa, FL)
Have you ever rented an apartment and wished the process could be better? At Funnel, we do, too. We know we need to make the process of renting an apartment as easy as purchasing socks on Amazon. We’ve created cloud-based marketing and leasing software that delivers the ultimate rental experience for everyone involved in the process. We’re in the process of transforming the real estate industry through cutting-edge technology built, sold, and supported by the most passionate people you’ll meet.
We’re searching for an efficient Billing Coordinator to join our Finance team. You will oversee our billing operations. You will be responsible for tracking payment processes, keeping meticulous records, and resolving any discrepancies. You will handle customer complaints and follow up on any issues relating to the billing process. This position will also handle the entire collections process.
The Billing Coordinator role is partially remote in the Tampa, Florida area. You would go into the office once a week.
Click the blue button at the bottom of the page to apply.
What to expect
- Ensure the accuracy of billing information
- Correspond with customers, and reconcile account discrepancies
- Manage the Funnel Leasing billing email address
- Follow up on past due receivables and process customer payments
- Collaborate with the Finance/CX team and effectively communicate billing modifications
- Assist the Collections agency with identification and reconciliation of payments received
- Write off of appropriate customer accounts sent to collections
- Complete timely and accurate refunds, cancellations, and credits of customer accounts
- Assist with company monthly financial statement
- Evaluate processes, update, and change as necessary to ensure scalability
- Complete vendor registration forms and fulfill W9 requests
- Manage customer billing portals
- Process vendor bills via Bill.com
- Other responsibilities within the billing/collection function as they may be assigned
What you will need
- 3+ years of experience at a SaaS technology company is a plus
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with Chargebee/billing software is a plus
- College degree preferred
- Efficient multitasking and time management skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Funnel offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll get to work with the most transparent, passionate, and brightest people ready to revolutionize the industry. If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company where you can advance your career, you’ve come to the right place.
Funnel is an equal opportunity employer. Any and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.